Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My First Blog

I've been thinking about blogging for quite some time. I finally bit the bullet tonight and created my blog. I feel like I just gave birth. I went to a quilting retreat this past weekend and had a wonderful time. The instructor, Pat Wys, talked about her blog and she inspired me. Pat is a great instructor. She gave us the option of choosing from five patterns for our project. Before the class, I wondered how she could effectively teach five techniques. She did it with skill and ease. Pat also gave us handy hints along the way... like how to press, cutting bias binding. Quilting By The Bay sponsored the retreat. This is an unabashed commercial for one of my favorite quilt stores. Sandy, Sue, Trish, and the rest of the QBTB team did a bang up job. If you are ever in Panama City, FL, be sure to stop by QBTB.

No comments:

Post a Comment