Monday, June 18, 2012

Long time, no post...

So the other day, a friend said to me, "I keep watching your blog to see what you are working on." The problem is I'm working on half a dozen things and nothing gets done. However, I have found a new gadget that is worth sharing with you and they are the Wonder Clips by Clover. I was sewing the binding on a quilt (yes, it is finished... more to come on that in the next blog) and I thought I would give the Wonder Clips a try... I absolutely love them! The last binding I put on a quilt, I pinned... and I kept sticking myself with the pins. The Wonder Clips don't stick. They are easy to reposition as the binding is being stitched down. I had bought a couple packs of 10 and finally bought a box of 50. I'm so very happy with my little clippies.

No comments:

Post a Comment