Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I need to sew!

There are times when Joe's volunteer efforts suck me in. This week, I've been writing letters for the Kiwanis and preparing for the Christmas party. What I haven't done is sew and I need to touch fabric!


This is a baby quilt I made for my neighbor, Vivi. I had the top finished when she was born. She turned 1 a couple weeks ago. Of course, I had to wait on the new quilt studio to be built and the HandiQuilter to come to its new home before I could quilt it. But it is finally done.

I have another baby quilt top finished that is in need of quilting. This one is for Cooper (who lives two doors up). My plan had been to quilt it this week. Between laundry, Kiwanis shirts to embroidery, planning for the party, and Christmas shopping, I haven't been to the studio all week.

As Maverick said, I feel the need for speed (long arm quilter speed, that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment